Transactions CSV for the Terra Classic blockchain at http://stake.tax
- staking reward occurrence for LUNA stakers
- withdraw reward
- delegate with reward
- redelegate with reward
- Anchor Earn deposit/withdraw
- Anchor Borrow deposit/withdraw/borrow/repay
- Anchor Bond bond-luna/unbond-luna/claim-reward
- ANC stake/unstake
- Mirror LP deposit/withdraw/stake/unstake/claim-reward
- Mirror long-farm/short-farm/borrow/repay
- MIR stake/unstake
- add whitelist
- offer to sell
- withdraw proceeds
- "sell" is NOT included: user must manually import (deduce from _NFT_WITHDRAW_PROCEEDS and _NFT_OFFER_SELL transactions)
- bond/unbond non-LUNA tokens
- all other transactions not listed
- 20000 most recent transactions
Incoming transfers of non-native tokens like MIR are not included in the CSV.
- I have been unable to find a solution to this specific problem.
MINE governance staking income is NOT included in CSV.
- _GOV_STAKE and _GOV_UNSTAKE transactions for MINE are in default CSV.
- However, staking income is not included. User must manually deduce staking income by going through these MINE stake/unstake transactions.
- Fixed terra swap bugs for multi-message cases
- Added handling of NFT whitelist and NFT mint
- Fixed multi-airdrops-within-one-contract bug (would only detect 1st airdrop)
- Changed borrow/repay to be exported transactions into non-default CSVs (i.e. included into koinly CSV, cointracking CSV, etc).
- Fix for col5 encoding differences (execute_msg; airdrops MIR/ANC/MINE)
- Fix for col5 encoding differences (currency address lookup; stake ANC)
- Fix for col5 new LP stake case (MINE-UST LP)
- Migrated to new data source (lcd to fcd) due to deprecation of lcd data source.
- New unresolvable issues:
- Migrated underlying API to different private node provider
- Changed tx limit from 10000 to 5000, on a trial basis (will try to increase later)
- Added comment to _GOV_UNSTAKE transactions: must calculate governance staking rewards manually (deposit/withdrawal amounts shown to guide).
- Fixed no fees for receive transfers
- Changed treatment of anchor earn deposits/withdrawals
- old method: anchor earn interest transaction
- new method: treat as trade between UST/aUST
- Increased tx limit from 5000 to 10000
- Bug fix: fixed bug introduced by 8/17 migration: handling of failed transactions (fixed to ignore instead of labeling as _UNKNOWN)
- Migrated dependency from deprecated Terra API to new Terra API
- Bug fix: Fixed _WITHDRAW_COLLATERAL transaction that was mislabeled as staking income for aUST.