Documentation on importing CSV into taxbit.com
taxbitin the download CSV prompt.
- Select Import from CSV -> "Upload a generic CSV"
- Follow prompt to upload file.
That's it! To view results:
- See "Add Transactions" (CSV Files) to confirm file upload.
- See "Transactions" to see transactions imported (note: may need to wait a few minutes for this particular tab to update)
All transactions starting with underscore are omitted from the Taxbit CSV (i.e. _LP_WITHDRAW). This means these transactions must be imported into Taxbit manually (or ignored where appropriate).
Can I import CSV multiple times?
Duplicates are detected on Taxbit. Users can either
- delete and reimport
- only reimport
Taxbit has a nice interface where both options are possible at https://app.taxbit.com/add-transactions/sources .
Please note this is not an official guide for Taxbit. Email [email protected] if this guidance is outdated.
- 1/13/22 : Added Taxbit CSV