Documentation on importing CSV into tax.crypto.com
cryptocomin the download CSV prompt.
- Go to Wallets & Exchanges tab and select "Add Wallet/Exchange+"
- Search anything and choose "Other"
- Enter Wallet/Exchange Name like "terra"
- Select Upload CSV
- Important: Choose UTC +00:00 time (any city)
- Follow UI to upload CSV.
- "Invalid currency code in csv report: ..."
- tax.crypto.com is just missing a lot of currencies. Not much can be done in terms of CSV import. You will need to take this up with crypto.com support.
- "Missing receiving wallet/exchange for the transfer transactions"
- You will need to manually mark these in tax.crypto.com UI. Not much can be done in terms of CSV import, as there is no field for this.
All transactions starting with underscore are omitted from the tax.crypto.com CSV (i.e. _LP_WITHDRAW). This means these transactions must be imported into tax.crypto.com manually (or ignored where appropriate).
Yes, though you will get "Duplicated transaction record" errors that you will need to ignore.
- Added tax.crypto.com CSVs to stake.tax