Documentation on import CSV into koinly.io
koinlyin the download CSV prompt.
- Add a wallet if not exists.
- Select a wallet.
- Import file -> Select CSV
- use defaults (leave tag deposits blank)
Because LP currencies (i.e. LP_MIR_UST, GAMM-2) are not recognized by koinly, they are replaced with NULL* so that import works.
- Example: LP_MIR_UST becomes NULL1.
All transactions starting with underscore are omitted from the Koinly CSV (i.e. _LP_WITHDRAW). This means these transactions must be imported into Koinly manually (or ignored where appropriate).
- 1.Find the koinly ID for the currency here: https://app.koinly.io/p/markets?searcha. example: STARS for Stargaze goes to https://app.koinly.io/p/markets/36899 . So ID is 36899.
- 2.Add comment to https://github.com/hodgerpodger/staketaxcsv/issues/93 with currency and koinly ID (i.e. STARS and 36899). Can also email [email protected]
- 3.We'll have it fixed in a jiffy (or if you're a developer, send a PR!)
Yes, for Koinly. You may import the full CSV multiple times and Koinly will detect duplicates and omit them.
- You may want to import partial CSV first as a test. It's cumbersome to undo a large amount of transactions.
- Quick delete: there's no bulk delete function. However, the quickest way to delete transactions appears to be deleting transactions page by page via the following: select one transaction -> go to bottom of page -> select icon to select all on page -> delete
- CSV format conforms to guide at https://help.koinly.io/en/articles/3662999-how-to-create-a-custom-csv-file-with-your-data
- Added LP deposits/withdraws as native koinly CSV imports with NULL* mappings
- Added fix for inclusion of fees into koinly CSVs (previously only trades had fees included; now all transactions have fees included)