Documentation on importing CSV into cryptio.co
cryptioin the download CSV prompt.
All transactions starting with underscore are omitted from the Cryptio CSV (i.e. _LP_WITHDRAW). This means these transactions must be imported into Cryptio manually (or ignored where appropriate).
Inspecting Errors for Upload
- Click row with Status=Error
- Scroll and find "Download error report"
- Open this CSV and inspect Error column.
"Unknown incoming/outgoing asset" Error
When viewing error csv, this is a common error due to lack of support to identify lesser-known cryptocurrencies or NFTs. To remedy:
- If asset found, find the "Unique Symbol" and send report to [email protected] or https://github.com/hodgerpodger/staketaxcsv/issues.
- Code changes can be made to fix the CSV so that this error can be resolved.
- If no asset found, may need to contact cryptio to resolve.