Documentation on importing CSV into cointracking.info
cointrackingin the download CSV prompt.
- Change your user time zone to UTC:
- Account -> Account Settings -> Account & Notifications -> Your time zone -> set to UTC
- This is necessary because manual import CSVs into cointracking.info assume user time zone.
- Go to Enter Coins -> Bulk Imports -> CSV import .
- Upload the CSV file.
- Finish import according to instructions.
*Note: I have considered detecting user's timezone to generate CSV but found it prone to errors.
All transactions starting with underscore are omitted from the Cointracking CSV (i.e. _LP_WITHDRAW). This means these transactions must be imported into Cointracking manually (or ignored where appropriate).
- 1.Find the cointracking code for the currency here https://cointracking.info/coin_charts.php (Search for a Coin, Currency, or Commodity)a. example: For MIR, "MIR2" is the correct code.
- 2.Add comment to https://github.com/hodgerpodger/staketaxcsv/issues/90 with currency and cointracking code (i.e. MIR should be "MIR2"). Can also email [email protected]
- 3.We'll have it fixed in a jiffy (or if you're a developer, send a PR!)
Yes, for Cointracking. You may import the full CSV multiple times and Cointracking will detect duplicates and omit them. It is also a good idea to check for duplicates and delete them at https://cointracking.info/duplicate_transactions.php .
- Bug fix: cointracking CSV timestamps changed from PST to UTC time
Last modified 1yr ago