How it works:
- 2.View and Download CSV, after waiting 0-5 minutes for job to finish.
- 3.Import CSV into a crypto tax website like Cointracking or Koinly.
See left menu for:
- See DEVS to contribute to stake.tax open source.
- See TOKENS for specific transaction details for a blockchain.
- See CSV FORMATS for info on tax websites like koinly, cointracking, etc.
Still have questions?
Please use data at your own risk. Double check your transactions! It is up to the user to verify accuracy. Transactions are reported with best effort but errors are possible. All information on this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness or accuracy. In no event will we be liable for you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on data from this site.
This website is provided for informational purposes only. It does not constitute financial, tax or legal advice. For financial or legal advice, please consult your own professional. It cannot guarantee lack of error nor tax compliance. As such, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Thanks for visiting! In 2021, I wrote up some software in order to help with my own taxes for various staking cryptocurrency coins, due to the lack of existing solutions out there. I realized others may have a similar situation and decided to offer it as a website. Thus, stake.tax was born. Since then, it has evolved due to user interest and open source contributions.